Celebrate with Us
There are lots of ways to celebrate each year! Below are ideas!
Already know how you're celebrating? Share with us!
This year's theme is “Together in One Science – Behavior Analysis"
Enter your celebration into our system
Share your celebration on social media
Subscribe to our social media
Celebrate – Other ways to celebrate
Congratulations to our 2022 WBAD Celebration Week Winners!
Jany Alvey-Motta, MS, BCBA
Dr. Frances Paris, BCBA, LBA, LP
Dr. Ashley Sanchez BCBA/LBA
Enter your celebration into our system and let us know you are celebrating! This also allows us to track our reach and grow celebrations across the globe!
Enter by filling out our Celebration Form
or contact us with the following:
- Organization name
- Type of Event/Celebration
- __Other _______________________________________
- Country of Celebration
- Celebration Description
- Start Date of Celebration
- End Date of Celebration
- Virtual, In-Person or Both
- Number of CEUS offered if applicable
- Do you give WBADA permission to post or share event information on our social media?
- Attach flyer or picture if applicable or email
Social Media: Subscribe Today! See how people are celebrating on social media:
Facebook – WorldBehaviorAnalysisDay
Twitter – @BehaviorDay
Instagram – BehaviorDay
Youtube – World Behavior Analysis Day
See this press release regarding the day of celebration
Feel free to modify this press release to use for your organization.
What else can you do? Here are some ideas:
1. Educate yourself on the practice of behavior analysis and how the treatment is beneficial to you or your loved one by visiting the following websites:
Association for Behavior Analysis International
Behavior Analyst Certification Board
Association of Professional Behavior Analysts
4. Spread awareness about 'World Day' by posting on various social media platforms, using the hashtag: #WorldBehaviorAnalysisDay or #WBAD
7. Graph your own behavior for the day such as nail biting or another behavior you wish to self monitor
2. Find a behavior analyst in your area by searching the Board Certified Behavior Analyst website and navigating to the certificant registry by visiting this website
5. Share on social media how behavior analysis has impacted your life or the life of your loved one
3. Attend a behavior analytic conference or workshop by completing an online search for events being offered online or in-person.
6. Host a career day at a local school to shed light on this field of science and behavior change
9. Do you have any other ideas? Let us know by contacting us.